Floor Sanding Perth - Discounted Wood & Timber Floor Restoration
We provide Floor Sanding Services for All of Perth, WA.
|per sqm||minimum fee|
|Timber Refresh||$19 - $22||$450|
|Timber Refresh +2 (Add extra tier)||$20 - $24||$450|
|Timber Restore||$28 - $35||$700|
|Timber Refresh (for very worn/damaged floors)||$35 - $38||$700|
|Wood Floor Sanding||$80 - $110||$1,600|
Get a Floor Sanding Quote Today! We get back to you😃
Quotes and assessments entail a $50 fee for all locations.
Cost of floor sanding Perth per square meter
Table of Contents
Business Name: Electrodry Floor Sanding Perth
Phone: (08) 6243 6512
Address: 32 Monger St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Floor Sanding & Floor Polishing Prices and Costs
|Floor Sanding Task||Floor Sanding Price|
Application of wood stain to raw timber
$10 per metre
Surcharge for Gloss Coating
$7.50 per metre
Removal and disposal of carpet, smooth-edge and carpet staples (inc tipping fees)
$25 per metre
Filling of cracks with putty or resin
$120 per hour
Furniture removal - price is subject to the amount of furniture to be moved and whether replacement is required
From $250 per job
Perth CBD Affordable Floor Sanding
Floor Sanding Perth quote - you can be sure that there are no hidden costs. Our quotations are all inclusive, so there will be no hidden surprises. There is a $50 fee to inspect your floor and provide a quotation, however, this is refundable when you go ahead with the floor sanding service.
The cost varies between cities and states and will vary depending on the state of the floor and work required. If you would like a table of charges please call Floor Sanding Perth on 1300 993 410 or email us for more information.
A lot of our happy clients live near Henderson Park and Perth Town Hall.
Perth's Best floor sanding and staining
Fading, bleaching and darkening in Wood, Timber or Bamboo floors because of sun exposure is a pretty complex subject. Ultimately, color deterioration in hardwood floors is the result of overexposure from 3 things: ultra violet (UV) light, visible light and the infrared (IR) light which causes solar heat. UV light has the most impact on color change of the actual wood. If you need to have your floor restored from Sun damage, feel free to contact Floor Sanding Perth or request a call now. We provide floor sanding, floor polishing Perth and floor refinishing.
Dustless Floor Sanding & Timber Floor Restoration Perth WA 6052
Unlike common floor tiles, cleaning, sanding and restoring Wood floors, Timber floors and Bamboo floors has the potential to create a mess, unless you bring in the experts. We use a weighted rotary sander that takes off less wood in the sanding process and enabling us to refinish delicately engineered timber floors without the risk of causing damage to your precious floors. This sanding machinery, helps to minimise the mess that floor restoration can make.
Perth Floor Sanding Services
If you need floor sanding and floor polishing on wooden floors, call a local Floor Sanding Perth expert you can trust.
Wooden Floor Inspection
Electrodry Floor Sanding Perth will inspect the state of your floors to determine the amount of sanding and polishing work to be done.
Wooden Floor Refinishing
Floor Sanding Perth provides Durable, scratch-resistant, long-lasting results. We use high quality 2-pack polyurethane coatings.
Our Wood Floor Sanding and Floor Polishing Process
- STEP 1: First, inspect your wood floors for any damage and make sure they are clean and free of debris.
- STEP 2: Begin sanding your wood floors with a coarse-grit sandpaper to remove the old finish and any imperfections.
- STEP 3: Progress to finer-grit sandpaper to smooth out the wood flooring.
- STEP 4 : Once you have finished sanding, vacuum the floors to remove any dust.
- STEP 5: Apply a stain or sealer to the wood floors, if desired.
- STEP 6: Polish the wood floors to a high shine.
Why Choose Electrodry Floor Sanding
We provide a first-class Floor Sanding & Floor Polishing services in Perth that you and your family can rely on.
Electrodry Floor Sanding Perth are highly-qualified and certified by the Australian Timber Flooring Association, guaranteeing high standards.
Let us take care of your Wood, Timber & Bamboo floor polishing.
Safe & Secure
We only use industry tested wood floor products and the highest quality sander equipment.
We sand the floor with a weighted rotary sander, which removes less timber enabling us to refinish without the risk of causing damage.
Floor Sanding Perth keeps the costs low and pass the savings on to locals of Perth & WA.
Perth flooring solutions
Timber Perth flooring
new timber floors
Floor Sanding Perth Solutions
free flooring solutions
- new installing floorboards
- new finishes floorboards
- new timber floorboards
- new floorboards
Floor Sanding And Polishing Perth WAIf you are looking for a professional and affordable floor sanding and polishing service in Perth, then look no further than the team at Floor Sanding Perth. We offer a wide range of services, from timber floor sanding and polishing to tile and grout cleaning, and we use only the latest and most advanced equipment and techniques to get the job done right. We understand that floor sanding and polishing can be a daunting task, so we take the time to walk our clients through every step of the process to ensure that they know what to expect. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can be sure that you are making the best decision for your home. For more information or to book a free consultation, please call us today.
Affordable Floor Polishing PerthFloor polishing is a great way to make your floor look new again. It can also help to protect your floor from damage. There are a number of different floor polishing methods that you can use. One popular method is to use a floor polisher. Floor polishers use a rotating pad to polish your floor. They come in both electric and battery-operated models. Another popular method is to use a floor buffer. Floor buffers use a rotating pad to polish your floor. They also use a brush to clean your floor. Floor buffers come in both electric and battery-operated models. If you don’t have a floor polisher or floor buffer, you can use a mop and bucket. Fill the bucket with water and add a few drops of dish soap. Dip the mop in the water and wring it out. Mop the floor in a circular motion. Once you’re done polishing the floor, rinse it with clean water. Be sure to dry the floor with a towel or a floor mat.
Benefits To Floor Polishing
- Floor polishing can help to improve the appearance of your floor, make it easier to clean, and increase the life of your floor.
- Floor polishing can improve the appearance of your floor by making it shine. Floor polishing can also help to hide scratches and other blemishes.
- Floor polishing can make it easier to clean your floor. Floor polishing can help to remove dirt and grime from your floor.
- Floor polishing can also help to prevent dirt and grime from sticking to your floor. Floor polishing can increase the life of your floor.
- Floor polishing can help to protect your floor from scratches and other damage. Floor polishing can also help to keep your floor looking new for longer.
How Long Do Floor Sanding And Polishing Take?Floor sanding and polishing can be a time–consuming process, but the results are worth it. How long the process takes will depend on the size of the room, the condition of the floor, and the type of finish you choose. Here is a general overview of what you can expect:
- Preparation: This includes removing furniture and other objects from the room, moving any rugs, and sweeping or vacuuming the floor.
- Sanding: The floor will be sanded down to remove any old finish and to create a smooth surface.
- Polishing: A coat of polish will be applied to the floor, and then it will be buffed to a shine.
- Final steps: You will need to reinstall any furniture and rugs, and then you can enjoy your beautiful new floor!
What Is Floor Sanding And Polishing?Floor sanding and polishing is the process of removing the top layer of a floor to expose the wood or other material below. The floor is then polished to a shine. Floor sanding and polishing is a common way to refinish floors, and it can also be used to restore floors that have been damaged.
Can You Sand With A Floor Polisher?Yes, you can sand with a floor polisher. In fact, it‘s a great way to sand because the machine does all the work for you. All you need to do is hold the polisher in place and let it spin.
Floor Sanding & Floor Polishing FAQ
To prepare the sanding area, you should:
- clear the area of any obstacles
- cover any areas that you do not want to be sanded with painter’s tape
- vacuum the area to be sanded
- attach the sanding pad to the sander
The time it takes to sand your floors will depend on the:
- Size of sanding area or room
- number of times you need to sand the floors
- type of sander you are using
- coarseness of the sandpaper
You should wait at least 24 hours before walking on your newly polished floor. This will give the polish time to dry and harden, and will help to prevent any damage or scratches to your floor.
Floor sanding is a fast and efficient way to remove existing finishes from your floor and prepare the floor for a new finish.
No, you do not need alternative housing when sanding and polishing floors. You may want to consider it for your own comfort
No, floor polish does not contain any scents or fragrances.
Sanding a floor can be messy. There will be dust created from sanding the floor. We recommend using a dust containment system to help minimize the amount of dust in your home.
Yes, wood floor damage can be repaired. The repair process will vary depending on the type and extent of the damage.
We sand, polish and maintain all types of hardwood floors, including:
- Solid hardwood floors;
- Engineered hardwood floors;
- Pre-finished hardwood floors; and
- Unfinished hardwood floors.
Our wood floor sanding service is different from others in that we use the latest dustless sanding technology. Customize our sanding process to your specific floor and Use high-quality, durable, and long-lasting finishes.